Understanding & Compliance with the Machinery Directive – 6 June 2017
A BFPA Technical Training Event
Delivered by Conformance Ltd on behalf of the BFPA
This course will give you an understanding of how to carry out a machinery assessment, including finding and applying the relevant standards, and producing and compiling the appropriate documentation. You will gain the relevant skills, understanding and confidence to enable you to manage the CE marking process yourself.
• Scope of the Machinery Directive and exclusions
• Identifying and applying standards
• Risk Assessments
• PUWER and workplace safety legislation
• Relation to other directives, including EMC, Low Voltage,
• Pressure Equipment and ATEX
• Control reliability
• Technical documentation, declarations and certificates
• Partially completed machinery
• Declarations of Incorporation
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in specifying machinery: design engineers, project managers, importers, and health and safety professionals.
Open to both BFPA members and non-members, with BFPA members able to book at a highly reduced rate
Prices (including refreshments and lunch):
BFPA Member Price – £95.00 + VAT
Non-Member Price – £ 295.00 + VAT
Starting at 10am, ending at 4pm, with optional tour of facility
To download a copy of the flyer and a booking form click here
If you have any questions, or would prefer to book by phone, please contact Janet Dixon on 01608 647915 or e-mail email@example.com
View all events