Certified Hydraulic EngineerBFPA 261
18 Oct 2018
Certified Hydraulic engineer with over 5 years of global experience in mobile & industrial hydraulics.
Current working Location : India
Preferred Job relocation : Any where in the UK
Key strengths :-
- Strong design skills – converting the conceptual functional requirement from hydraulic schematics to final products such as integrated manifold, HPU, & Filtration system.
- Highly computer literate with a great level of experience with all Microsoft packages, SAP, windchill, AutoCAD and a working knowledge of 3D design packages such as PTC creo and Solidworks.
- Product management skills – Formulate & deliver product strategy like Market/Competitor analysis, Product validation & Road map. Strong product development skill by understanding the product lines & Design to Cost (DTC) systematic Approach.
- High level of commercial knowledge – Detailed Product costing with the techno-commercial feasible inputs from cross functional team & responsible for the quotation of customized/Standard products with local taxation know-how knowledge. Being able to run with a project from the initial RFQ stage to final installation.
- Commitment to Cost out – Contribution margin analysis & responsible for variable cost reduction of custom made products by understanding its cost drivers technically.