Internal Technical SalesBFPA 101
13 Dec 2016
I am a goal oriented individual who is not willing to settle for second best in anything I do. I am used to working in a high stress and quick paced industry which would hardly let up throughout the day. I always stride to be the best, and want nothing more than to succeed at any task. I am a quick study and pick things up extremely quickly. I believe I will be an asset to your organization.
• Fully confident in any Windows based program
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• Strong Work Ethic, and ability to learn
• Leadership and problem solving
• Graduated with honours from John Maland High School located in Devon Alberta in 2002
• Recipient of the Scott Campbell Technology Studies award for outstanding achievement in this field
• 2005 – Completed a course provided by NAIT (Northern Alberta Institute of Technology), Fundamentals of Industrial Hydraulics. The course consisted of hydraulic and pneumatic principals, sealing, circuitry and troubleshooting.
• Completed the full SKF Online Distributor College Consisting of 37 courses
References Available Upon RequestContact job seeker