Table Top Exhibition at BFPA Technical Conference on “Managing Fluid and Lubricant Contamination” 10 – 11 September 2018
The BFPA’s International Conference on ‘Managing Fluid and Lubricant Contamination’ will take place on 10 – 11 September 2018 at Bath University and companies are invited to exhibit at a Table Top Exhibition during the two days of the conference.
For more information please visit the dedicated conference website www.bfpatechnicalconference2018.co.uk
Tabletop exhibition details
- An exclusive opportunity to meet potential clients face to face and showcase your products outside the conference room (Room 2.6 in the Chancellor’s Building).
- Tables (6ft x 2.5ft tables, 2 chairs per table) with access to power and space for a pop-up stand will be positioned around foyer’s circumference; space allocated on ‘first come, first served’ basis.
- Access to the Chancellor’s Building will be available from 7am on Monday 10th September for the setting up of stands. If exhibitors are present only for the BFPA conference the stands should be taken down at 3pm on Tuesday.
- Exhibition hours will be 10am-5pm on Monday and 10am-3pm on Tuesday.
- Exhibitors who are interested in remaining for the following University Symposium should contact the Motion Control Centre for information.
- All exhibitors are requested to wear the lanyards/badges provided.
- The cost of exhibiting is £410 + vat and covers 2 personnel who will have access to the conference. Additional personnel from the exhibiting company can register separately at the reduced rate of £210 + vat per person.
Companies wishing to exhibit can reserve and pay online (see booking link above).
If you have any queries please contact Emma Lear at the BFPA on 01608 647900 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
View all events