BFPA Members’ Business Support Service: Quest
27 Jan 2021
Did you know that included in your BFPA membership fee, your company has FREE access to the Four Services below, in conjunction with BFPA’s business partner Quest:
- The HR Service
- The Health & Safety Service
- The Legal Service
- The Tax Service
Download our Member Handbook Four Services for more information.
Your company can access this unique business support service by calling the BFPA Advice Line (a dedicated phone number) or accessing the document library via the portal on the BFPA website (your unique Quest login details are required – these can be obtained from Karen at the BFPA email@example.com ).
The HR Service (advice Line and Website)
- Unlimited calls – 24/7, 365 days a year
- Practical, employer-focused advice from experienced advisors
- ‘Hand-holding’ support when you need it
- Help with redundancy, disciplinary issues, persistent absence etc.
- Website – document library – 400+ employment docs including COVID section Newsroom with -topical new articles / free HR Health Check
The Legal Service (advice line and website)
- Unlimited calls – available 24/7, 365 days a year
- Access to experienced legal advisors
- Available to help you in difficult circumstances or just answer questions you have Help with contract disputes, debt recovery, property disputes etc
- Website with almost 200 free legal documents
- All business-related documents
The Health & Safety Service (advice line and website)
- Unlimited calls – call as often and for as long as you need to – office hours Access to specialist health & safety advisors
- Help with compliance, risk assessments, lone worker issues etc
- Website with over 100 health & safety documents
- Easy and cheapest way to health & safety compliance
- Free H&S Health Check to find out how compliant you are
The Tax Service (two advice lines)
- Unlimited calls – call as often and for as long as you need to – office hours Access to specialist tax advisors
- Access to specialist VAT advisors
- Advisors ready to answer any questions you have or help resolve issues Help with tax returns, benefits in kind, property income, capital gains tax etc.
To tap into this unique business support service please contact BFPA for details of your company access details by emailing Karen Gordon-Brander firstname.lastname@example.org