This new initiative developed by the BFPA aims to help you keep an easily accessible record of the BFPA training you have achieved. You will be able to show these training passport cards to employers and customers to confirm qualifications and they will act as a reminder for when individual training courses need to be renewed.
- Become a member of a national passport training scheme for the fluid power industry.
- Raise your profile by receiving recognition for training courses completed with the BFPA and our approved training providers.
- An easy way to demonstrate your training achievements to prospective customers and employers.
- Promote safe work practices and raise standards within the fluid power industry.
If you have achieved a BFPA training course within the last two years, or a BFPA CETOP accredited course at any time you can apply retrospectively for the card.
In order to issue the card we will need the following information:
- The name of the qualification(s) you have achieved plus the certificate reference number found on the front of your certificate(s) to the right of the date. If you cannot find the certificate(s) for any reason, the BFPA may be able to help trace your achievements through our record system.
- A head and shoulders passport style photo of yourself.
- Photographic proof of identity via a photocopy of your passport or driving license.