BFPA/Cetop hydraulic and pneumatic courses leading to qualifications
• Mobile Hydraulics & Associated Controls Programme (MH3)*
• Industrial Hydraulics & Associated Controls Programme (IH3)*
• Pneumatics & Control Programme (P1)*
• Pneumatics & Control Programme (P2)
• Pneumatics & Control Programme (P3)
• Hydraulics Programme (H1)*
• Industrial Hydraulics & Associated Controls Programme (IH2)
• Mobile Hydraulics & Associated Controls Programme (MH2)
• Modularised Programme – Industrial Hydraulics &
• Associated Controls Programme (IH3)*
• Modularised Programme – Mobile Hydraulics & Associated Controls Programme (MH3)*
*Available in the UK
You can pay online for your CETOP certificate registration using the button below.
BFPA Hydraulic Hose & Small Bore Tube Training leading to industry certification
Hydraulic hose and tube play an important role in many types of plant and equipment, often operating at very high pressure and temperatures. Our series of complementary hydraulic hose and small bore tube training courses is designed to increase skills and improve safety for those working with hydraulic systems, from system designers and field engineers, to machine operators and hose-makers.
• Foundation Course in Working Safely with Hydraulic Hose and Connectors
• Hose Assembly Skills Training Programme
• Hose Integrity, Inspection and Management
• Small Bore Tubing Integrity Course
A classroom-based introduction to hydraulic hose, connectors and the safe assembly of these components for industry use.
Hose Assembly Skills
A two-day theoretical and practical course covering the many techniques and considerations for safe hose assembly and installation. Individuals are fully assessed on their level of ability.
Hose Integrity, Inspection and Management
A one-day course covering hose life expectancy; risk analysis; identification, inspection and recording of a hose assembly prior to service; and a visual hose assembly/installation inspection checklist. Competence is tested by a robust assurance system.
Small Bore Tubing Integrity
A one-day course covering theoretical, practical and safety elements in the manufacture of small bore tubing assemblies using twin ferrule compression fittings, including tube preparation, bending, assembly, installation runs, drawings and thread identification.
Training courses are available throughout the year and can be provided either direct from BFPA or through one of our associated training partners.
BFPA has trained over 4,000 people in hydraulic hose safety and skills, from a wide range of industries.
To view the BFPA Training Academy website click here