Application Engineer – Kawasaki Precision Machinery (U.K) Ltd
Around the world the name Kawasaki has become synonymous with quality and innovation. Kawasaki Precision Machinery supply hydraulic systems and components for a huge range of applications including industrial, construction, agriculture and marine. Combining world class R&D with global manufacturing means we keep pushing the boundaries of efficiency and controllability in the hydraulic market. Kawasaki Precision Machinery (U.K) Ltd. is based in Plymouth Devon where we design, manufacture and supply hydraulic components.
To support continued business development we currently have a vacancy for an Application Engineer to join the Engineering team. This is a varied role working as part of an Engineering team to support our OEM customers and distribution network to bring projects from conception to production supply, applying the range of Kawasaki Hydraulic components and systems. The successful candidate will have a proven record working as a Hydraulics Engineer with project management experience, able to lead projects in a professional, controlled manner.
- Support the Kawasaki Sales Managers and Key Account Managers with the technical aspects of developing new business opportunities and supporting existing business.
- Provide product training and support to OEM customers and distributors.
- Support Kawasaki customers during start up and commissioning of equipment using Kawasaki hydraulic components and systems.
Essential Candidate Attributes:
- Hands on experience working with hydraulic components and systems.
- Project management experience.
- Ideally degree qualified Engineer, preferably with hydraulics qualifications.
Contact Name: Mike Homer, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be e-mailed to the above contact including covering letter and CV.
No agencies please.
- Kawasaki Precision Machinery (U.K) Ltd
- Mike Homer