European Technical Centre – Electrical Office Support Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our European Technical Centre. We are looking for a technical and dynamic person keen to provide the support resources needed by the management and engineers of the department in an effective and timely way.
The role requires involvement supporting procedural and management systems within the Electrical section such as arranging technical data and documentation. The successful candidate will also be required to analyse the existing systems, support them, and propose and implement improvements.
Our European Technical Centre is currently expanding, providing growth opportunities for those who join. As part of our global development team led by Japan, we are focused on delivering solutions to our customers that are innovative and future proof.
- Electrical/Electronic/IT Engineering Certificate, Diploma or higher qualification.
- Experience in writing technical reports.
- Ability to work as part of a multicultural team
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience
- PC skills: Advanced user of Windows 10 and MS Office, especially strong skills in MS Excel and Word.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Must be a good “team player” and able to work in a “results by consensus culture.”
- PC skills: MS Access, MS Project, VBA
- Experience of working with customers or suppliers
- Knowledge to relevant industrial standards to SMC products (ATEX, MD, EMCD, LVD, RoHS, etc)
- Video editing for technical video tutorials.
- Experience of working for multinational companies.
- Experience of working in a technical office.
Benefits and package:
- Competitive annual salary dependent on skills, qualifications and experience
- Private medical insurance
- Pension scheme
- SMC rewards and benefits portal including retail discounts
- Ongoing training and development
No agencies please.
- SMC Pneumatics (UK) Limited
- Misha Katelia