Hydraulic Equipment Sales Executive
Approved Hydraulics Ltd is a well-established, Stockport based hydraulic engineering and sales company of 35 years. A major supplier of hydraulic equipment and grab attachments, supplying into the forestry, construction and civil engineering markets. We are manufacturers and sole UK distributors for a complete range of products.
Expanding rapidly, we are now looking for a dedicated team member to help grow the company and expand further into this exciting and buoyant market.
Working from your home office location with occasional visits to our Stockport office for training and reviews, as part of a team promoting our extensive range of excavator and crane attachments, hydraulic products and associated equipment, the successful candidate will be working closely with senior management to become a key member of the team and assist in achieving company targets and future growth by servicing customer accounts and gaining new business through positive proactive promotion.
A good knowledge of hydraulic equipment, plant equipment, material handling equipment and a basic knowledge of CAD will be an advantage however full product training will be given.
- Working towards and in line with all agreed company sales and operations strategies.
- Documenting customer enquiries and building customer quotes.
- Preparing sales orders and related purchases.
- Preparing some CAD drawing for hitches and/or associated equipment required to process an order (Experience preferred but training can be provided).
- Assisting with related production planning.
- Providing technical advice on grabs & attachments and hydraulic components & circuits.
- Contributing to the overall development of internal processes and operations.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Promoting good housekeeping for an efficient working environment.
- Reporting all sales activities to management.
Salary: £30K PA
In addition to an attractive basic salary, there is an uncapped sales commission scheme that operates at 5% on gross profit over target.
There is also a company-wide bonus based on 3 x levels of GP achievement to encourage teamwork and recognise everyone’s’ efforts
25 days holiday + Statutory holidays
No agencies please.
- Approved Hydraulics Limited
- Geoff Hindle