Hydraulic Equipment Sales Role
Approved Hydraulics Ltd is a well established, Stockport based hydraulic engineering and sales company of 35 years. A major supplier of hydraulic equipment and grab attachments, supplying into the forestry, construction and civil engineering, industrial and subsea markets. We are manufacturers and sole UK distributors for a complete range of products.
Expanding rapidly, we are now looking for a dedicated team member to help grow the company and expand further into this exciting and buoyant market.
Working from your home office location (anywhere UK wide applicable) with occasional visits to our Stockport office (south Manchester) for training and reviews, as part of a team you will be promoting and selling our extensive range of hydraulic components, while offering advice and support to customers where necessary.
A good knowledge of hydraulic equipment is required but any further training will be provided by the company. General guidance and support will be provided by the Head of Equipment Sales.
- Creating and also dealing with sales enquiries to quote best packages/solutions for the customer
- Preparing all paperwork relating to sales
- Creating sales orders and sales invoices
- Assisting with related product planning
- Giving technical advice relating to hydraulic components and systems
- Contributing as a team member the development and processes to improve its general operations
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Promoting good housekeeping for an efficient working environment
- Provide management information as required
Salary £30K pa
Bonus scheme in place
25 days Holiday + Statutory holidays
No agencies please.
- Approved Hydraulics Limited
- Adam Hindle