Workshop/ Hose Store Engineer
Hinchliffe Hydraulics are based in Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire and are looking for a person to carry out hose store and/ or workshop duties.
Main Duties and responsibilities: * Main duties are divided by department, individual maybe allocated to a department depending on their strengths/ experience.
- Operation of CNC Lathe
- Striping and reassembling Hydraulic cylinders and components.
- Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and organisation of the workshop and tools.
- Troubleshooting on hydraulic systems
- Basic IT stills
- Hydraulic Hose Assembly
- Counter service,
- Off site work.
- At times will be required to help in other departments, this will be discussed further at application.
- Educated with 5+ C or above GCSE which include Maths, English and science. Or 3+ years relevant experience, either in machine turning or hydraulics.
- *Other applicants may be considered with qualifications such as an NVQ.
- Required to be mechanically minded, able to work logically and be good at problem solving, to have basic IT Skills and Be able to work efficiently and methodically. Will need to work well with others and have good communication skills. With a good work ethic and self-management qualities.
Will need to carry a full UK Driving licence and live within a reasonable travelling distance. Need to speak English fluently and be willing to do overtime, when needed and participate in the callout rota.
Job Types: Full-time (40 hours), Permanent
No agencies please.
- Hinchliffe Hydraulics
- Shane Thackeray