BFPA launches new member business support service
15 Nov 2018
BFPA is pleased to announce it has launched a brand new membership service called the ‘BFPA Business Support Service’ which will operate across four primary areas; Human Resources, Legal, Health & Safety and Tax.
Just staying on top of your core business operations can be challenging enough without the burden of having to manage these unwelcome but essential, non-core activities. The new BFPA Business service is targeted at easing much of that burden and will do so absolutely free of charge to BFPA and BFPDA members. Members will now have access to:-
A dedicated BFPA Business Advice Line – one number with four options
- Covering HR/employment, health & safety, legal, tax and VAT
- Free, Unlimited access for members (No time limits or maximum call frequency)
- Experienced advisors offering practical advice
- A dedicated phone number that only our members can use
- A dedicated Business Service area on the BFPA website
- Document library with 750+ free downloadable documents
- A ‘My Account’ area
- Free HR and H&S health checks
- A BFPA Online Shop (as part of the existing facility)
- A ‘Book a call back’ facility.
- Service Handbook – a user guide has been sent direct to BFPA members
More details can be found on a dedicated page of our website: BFPA Business Support
We hope this new service will become one of the many core reasons for being a member of the BFPA; the only trade association dedicated to supporting and representing the best interests of the fluid power sector.
Any member wanting their access details should call BFPA on 01608 647900